Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sew Whats Buzzing

                                                       Midwinter Reds
                                                                                     
 I'm  certainly not looking forward to the cold weather of a Western Pennsylvania  winter.  They seem to go on forever!  Although  I do look forward to those snowy days when I can spend my spare time in the sewing room with a cup of hot chocolate, a great pattern and some beautiful fabric .  Midwinter Reds by Minick and Simpson for Moda has started to arrive in our shop .  There's something about the warm shades of reds and tans that chase the winter chill away.  These selections are great for both quilting and home decorating projects.   My only problem is deciding what to make.  Visit our website to see the beautiful fabrics in this line.      www.cottoncreationsfabric.com


And as always stay tuned for the next Buzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment