Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sew what's buzzing.........  My family just finished up a wonderful weekend as my son got married. Here is a few of my creations I made for the wedding.
This money bag I embroidered as a memory bag for the bride and groom.

This ring bearer pillow was quick and easy to make.  I embellished with pearl beads and ribbon.

This flower girl bib was sewn for my granddaughter.  With  meatballs on the menu this turned outto be a wise choice for me to sew.

Here is my little princess in the dress I made for her. She had sew much fun in it!


And of course I had to create a little something for myself.  The purse is called the Special Occasion Bag.  Sewn with Texture Magic to  create the flap. Surprisingly easy and very fun to sew. I added a little bling to give it a vintage and elegant look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment